Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Creating our Life - Sized Logo

We had the most amazing pleasure of working at The Cream www.thecreamevent.com this past weekend, and we knew that we wanted to make our area look unique so my brother - the creative mastermind who created the original paella project logo out of tiny pieces of burnt wood- decided to make a life- sized creation of our logo.  We spent the night BBQing wood, and Brulee-ing each piece so it would look exactly like the logo, and I have to say, I think it does!  As my mom says - it takes a village and she is right, a village of talented Moreras and a Bailey (my husband).  My brother and dad have their own design endeavor- the Morera Box which can be found at www.gcolton.com and www.communedesign.com.  My Dad, a fantastic architect, (who is not much of a cook but can cook a few select flat things- quesadillas, sandwiches, pancakes- you get the idea) even brought us bruschetta and beer!  The finished product was exactly as we had hoped and we had a really fun creative night creating it.





















No comments:

Post a Comment